At the Parc Hotel restaurant you can taste the typical dishes of the Casentino Valley, cooked using local products only, so that our restaurant has been included as ex-officio member of the italian network VETRINA TOSCANA A TAVOLA.
Here are some specialties of our a la carte menu:
• Traditional small Bruschettas with chicken liver paté, with beans & onion and with tomato & basil
• Hot bruschettas with mushrooms and vegetables combined with ham and cured meats sourced from Pratomagno
• Traditional Casentino soups such as "Ribollita" or "Acqua cotta"
• Fresh pasta rolled out by hand using a rolling pin: Tagliatelle dough, ravioli or potato Tortelli
• "Chianina" cattle meat sourced from local farms, such as “Fiorentine” & “Tagliate” T-bone & strip loin steaks.
• delightful desserts and "cantuccini" with almonds!
• Our wine-cellar stocked with the finest wines of Arezzo, Tuscany and Italy
Our restaurant also offers:
• Fish specialties
• Children's menus
• Special service for our hotel guests
• Fixed-price meals
• Tasting menus